About Us

My photo
It's no surprise to those that know us...That we Love God, Family and German Shepherds. And of course we treasure the outdoors (especially miss Northern Ontario), music and good food. We value the work ethic and always trying to be better each moment. Everything that life has to offer with it's interwoven tapestry. Motto: FAMILY FIRST and Good Works are the Best Medicine.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

A Bat!!

Early this morning – around 5:40, maybe a little later, as I was sitting on the toilet, I saw the shadow of fluttering above me. My first thought was a moth but I realized the shadow was too big. Sure enough, there was a little bat!!! It must of came in last night when Austin was sitting outside and didn’t shut the screen door all the way. Here’s a photo and video. I finally got it in the bathroom where it tired itself out. I gently put a towel over it and then took it outside where I released it. Poor little thing! Hellooooo August!


1 comment: